Get In Touch
To Book an Appointment
- Please fill out the form
- Alternatively, send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- London clinic – Friday,
- Winchester clinic – Tuesday and Wednesday
- Clinic details and directions can be found below
Clinic days: Fridays
The Stone House
9 Weymouth Street
Tel: 020 7935 7848
- 5 minutes walk away from Great Portland Street and Regents Park tube stations
- less than 10 minutes walk from Oxford Circus.
- To gain access to the building, please press the button on the brass plate marked ‘Biolab’ to the right of the front door. The door will then be released for you.
Nearest Car Park is NCP Car Park London Portland Place, 6-7 Weymouth Mews, Marylebone, London W1B 1QE
No 9 Weyouth street is within the Congestion Charging zone, so please don’t forget to pay on the day of the visit.
Clinic days: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
THE NATURAL PRACTICE
106 Stockbridge Road
Tel: 01962 856310
- 5 mins away from the train station
- Easy access from M3, A34, A31
Forecourt Parking – reserved for less mobile patients or those bringing young children or babies to the practice. When booking your appointment please advise Reception if one of these spaces is required.
Visitor Parking Permits – visitor parking permits are available to borrow from the practice and may be used along Stockbridge Road and the bottom of St. Paul’s Hill.
Public Car Parks – For information about all public car parks including parking charges, and methods of payment click here . The nearest car park is at Winchester Station opposite the practice.
Click here for practice location map and all public car parks.